Cleaning Brush for Streets

Post your article's initial outline, introduction and conclusion Here.
User avatar
syed.mansoor.shah
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:17 pm

Cleaning Brush for Streets

#1

Post by syed.mansoor.shah » Sun May 05, 2019 11:51 pm

clean.jpg
clean.jpg (74.18 KiB) Viewed 27 times
Cleaning Brush for Streets
Street clearing is one of those vital civic abilities that influences everybody in the city, despite the fact that we know next to know about it. Maybe that is unaware by decision. Green cleaning mentions to using cleaning strategies and items with naturally friendly fixings and techniques which are intended to save human wellbeing and natural quality. In the developed countries they have made lot of policies to overcome street cleaning issue and they facing on many issue on that cleaning issue. The natural issues in Pakistan combine deforestation, air pollution, water uncleanness, noise pollution and environmental change. These are not unserious natural issues that Pakistan is challenging, and they are failing as the nation's economy extends and the populace develops. Little is being done to handle these issues, in light of the fact that the objectives of financial development and handling psychological fighting inside the nation displace the objectives of natural safeguarding.
Pakistan's urban areas and towns are many with disorder. With exponential population increase, growth in plastic rushing of nutrition and different things and lack of a not too bad waste management framework, not to mention reusing offices, our urban areas are unfit to adapt to the huge measures of waste produced every day.
Arguments
Argument 1
The streets in Pakistan urban andrural zone can be kept clean if there is a management follow up on legitimate strategies. They can keep our urban communities clean by waste the material in suitable manner.
Evidence 1
Through this process if government waste the material in right way at right place through technology environment friendly cleaning and use them in recycle things.
Argument 2
The garbage vehicles drivers do not follow the proper instructions by administration and have no check and balance, they do pollute the roads and streets.

Evidence 2
The sweepers drivers 1st of all driving rashly on the roads and the garbage fall in roads and the environment of surrounding is unhealthy because this does not clean from streets and roads.
Arguments 3
During Eid ul Adha the people and government forget to clean sacrifices animals waste materials.
Evidence 3
A significant number of us have seen that after the first and second day of Eid, people wash away all the remaining parts of the animals on roads. The streets with dried blood are a typical seen.
How to make clean and green environments
Dust Bins: nearby authorities need to surety that garbage bins are introduced in every single significant market, avenues and parks.
Awareness: Education are foundation strategies of conduct change. Government funded instruction projects should to be led with the association of schools, government bodies and business network.
Laws: Changing open strategy through laws is one approach to change practices around personal satisfaction and ecological issues.
Requirement: Consistent and viable implementation of existing codes, laws, and mandates helps change conduct and strengthen the pledge to a cleaner, greener network.
Conclusion
Pakistan facing major issue on road and streets cleaning, the administration waste material should rise awareness between people and managements. Government launch the campaign at district level in every provincial level on clean and green streets.


Reference
https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/1702 ... -with-you/
Colbeck Z. A. Nasir Z. Ali Characteristics of indoor/outdoor particulate pollution in urban and rural residential environment of Pakistan January 2010
Shamaila Zoya Why and How “Clean and Green Pakistan”? November 2, 2018 https://dnd.com.pk/clean-and-green-pakistan/154743
word count: 587



User avatar
saadmirza
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:03 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 4 times

#2

Post by saadmirza » Mon May 06, 2019 9:57 am

The topic chosen by the author, no doubt, has a lot of significance in our society, but the author is lacking in structuring his whole work. According to my point of view, this article is not presented in a systematic way. Moreover, there are a lot of errors in grammar and composition of sentences. Author has given 3 claims and their evidences respectively. claim 2 and claim 3 seems to be good and their evidences seems to be well as they are based on personal observation and day to day routine life. But the claim 1 has not been address with the suitable evidence. the evidence of claim 1 seems to be another claim, not an evidence.

Finally, recommendations are suggested in a good manner and are applicable to our society.
A good work indeed! (Y) 8-)
word count: 136



User avatar
Erum Sagheer
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:50 pm
Answers: 1
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

#3

Post by Erum Sagheer » Mon May 06, 2019 9:59 am

The introductory paragraph lacks definition and background of the study. Background should be there because this introduction deals with specific geography and uncleanliness is relative from one territory to another. Besides this all arguments are normative and there are no evidence/reference against the arguments. it seems that the author wants to establish that Pakistani cities are unclean without any reference or strong evidences. Moreover the major part of the introduction discuss urban uncleanliness and arguments are general i.e have no limit or rural or urban as discussed in argument related with Eid.
word count: 94



User avatar
Nayab Rizwan
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:14 am
Been thanked: 1 time

#4

Post by Nayab Rizwan » Wed May 08, 2019 1:25 pm

The background is missing and there is a lack of sequence between sentences.
word count: 13



User avatar
isbakhan
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 12:37 pm
Answers: 1
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 6 times

#5

Post by isbakhan » Thu May 09, 2019 10:43 pm

Thank you Syed Mansoor for sharing an insightful post on street cleaning. The topic you are working on is of immense importance in society like Pakistan where cleanliness of streets is a growing issue. However, I will limit my response to your article. You made great attempt but I want to highlight some of the points in this article. Firstly, the sentence structure is too simple in some areas and too complex in other. I feel like there is lack of systemic approach in the development of your sentences that must be linked to each other to create flow of information. Secondly, there are grammatical errors that are affecting the understanding of the information provided. Lastly, the conclusion could be made more detailed as it seems to give insufficient information.

Thank You
Isba Rafique
word count: 134



User avatar
Maria Amin
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 4 times

#6

Post by Maria Amin » Thu May 09, 2019 11:15 pm

In the introductory paragraph definition is not given. Background is also missing and there are a lot of grammatical mistakes in the whole draft.
word count: 24



User avatar
imisa2
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

#7

Post by imisa2 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:40 pm

saadmirza wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:57 am
The topic chosen by the author, no doubt, has a lot of significance in our society, but the author is lacking in structuring his whole work. According to my point of view, this article is not presented in a systematic way. Moreover, there are a lot of errors in grammar and composition of sentences. Author has given 3 claims and their evidences respectively. claim 2 and claim 3 seems to be good and their evidences seems to be well as they are based on personal observation and day to day routine life. But the claim 1 has not been address with the suitable evidence. the evidence of claim 1 seems to be another claim, not an evidence.

Finally, recommendations are suggested in a good manner and are applicable to our society.
A good work indeed! (Y) 8-)
Saad, I think you should clearly identify the loopholes in the structure and grammatical errors, instead of merely claiming such shortcomings. Your other comments are well placed and contextually identify the flaws.
word count: 177


:P Your worst enemy, while writing, is the one reading this quote.
:!: Start writing. Consistency is the key to travel from worst to best.
:roll: If you think a badly written page is abominable than not written at all, you are living in fool's paradise.

User avatar
imisa2
Site Admin
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:56 pm
Location: Islamabad
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

#8

Post by imisa2 » Thu May 09, 2019 11:42 pm

Erum Sagheer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:59 am
The introductory paragraph lacks definition and background of the study. Background should be there because this introduction deals with specific geography and uncleanliness is relative from one territory to another. Besides this all arguments are normative and there are no evidence/reference against the arguments. it seems that the author wants to establish that Pakistani cities are unclean without any reference or strong evidences. Moreover the major part of the introduction discuss urban uncleanliness and arguments are general i.e have no limit or rural or urban as discussed in argument related with Eid.
Good work Erum
word count: 107


:P Your worst enemy, while writing, is the one reading this quote.
:!: Start writing. Consistency is the key to travel from worst to best.
:roll: If you think a badly written page is abominable than not written at all, you are living in fool's paradise.

User avatar
Erum Sagheer
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:50 pm
Answers: 1
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 7 times

#9

Post by Erum Sagheer » Sat May 11, 2019 4:38 pm

imisa2 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:42 pm
Erum Sagheer wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:59 am
The introductory paragraph lacks definition and background of the study. Background should be there because this introduction deals with specific geography and uncleanliness is relative from one territory to another. Besides this all arguments are normative and there are no evidence/reference against the arguments. it seems that the author wants to establish that Pakistani cities are unclean without any reference or strong evidences. Moreover the major part of the introduction discuss urban uncleanliness and arguments are general i.e have no limit or rural or urban as discussed in argument related with Eid.
Good work Erum
Thank you Sir.
word count: 119



User avatar
kanwal shahzadi
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:41 pm
Been thanked: 2 times

#10

Post by kanwal shahzadi » Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 pm

Good effort by the author but the references are missing about the evidence that you provided...few grammatical mistakes are also there in the introduction... Otherwise it is a good attempt 👍
word count: 31



Post Reply